Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 1 October 2011

Me To You Saturday

Welcome to Me To You Saturday. We are on Week 9. Love for you to come and join me. As I am preparing samples for my upcoming demo, think I may have gone overboard with the samples. I have lots and lots. But the more the better I say. With all the sample making, at least you will be guaranteed to see Me To You Cards on Saturday and Forever Friends cards on Sunday
Products used:
Papermania Elements
Snowflake Punch
Adhesive Gems
3d Foam Pads
Double Sided Tape
X Cut Mini Circle Punch

I am super excited, and I will share with you that Dulcie Jackson creator of the Wild Rose Studio company, which has gorgeous products and stamps has included my card in her Wild Rose studio gallery idea here. You have to keep scrolling down and clicking on more ideas, but can you spot the card below?

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love both of these Sarpreet,just gorgeous.xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Both cards are lovely.

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! I love those little bears :-) And congratulations on your feature! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

2 stunning cards sarpreet.i really love the aodrbale image on your 1st card :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Both card are beautiful:) Sandra H

Riet said...

So beautiful Sarpreet,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kaspar Hauser said...

These are gorgous and lovely bear and lady drinking kaffee cards.

gina g said...

Gorgeous cards hun i love the me to you one. luv gina xx