Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 2 October 2011

Forever Friends Sunday

I am celebrating World Card Making Day, a day late. As yesterday was full of appointments, I could not make a day of it. I did well, to prepare half done cards to finish of today. How was your World Card Making Day yesterday?

Onto todays card, is an old one from me but not yet shown on the blog as the others I have made, as above are half done and not yet photographed to show you. So hopefully should have some christmas cards from me soon. This is a version of a project from the Creativity Club

Products used:
Forever Friends Retro Good Life Ultimate Decoupage
Forever Friends Retro Good Life Paper
Mini Buttons
Papermania White Gel Pen
Pokey Tool
Silicone

13 comments:

Vicky said...

So cute Sarpreet....

have a lovely day....hugs Vicky xx

Jackie said...

Lovely card, I love those pretty paper squares :o)
Jackie xx

Felicity Huffman said...

Good day to you, Sarpreet. My World Card Making Day was a total dream from start to finish! Because of the special day, the card-making roles in the household were reversed: I slept in late, while Bill got up early to make me breakfast in bed! He served it on a cardboard tray (actually the lid from a packing carton - we moved house last month) and he'd made a Happy World Card Making Day card too! Not as sophisticated as my own creations, but so sweet! Then, after an exceptionally long breakfast in bed (LOL!), we drove over to my friend Martha's place (she is a crafting freak like me) and exchanged cards. In the afternoon we drove into Burlington and visited the World of Card. It is so amazing - you must see it if you haven't already. They have built a small village, but entirely out of card, and you can even buy cards from a gift shop that is itself made of cardboard. I will post links to the photographs soon, once Bill has uploaded them.

I hope you had as much fun as me. What did you do?

Best wishes,

Felicity xx

Sue said...

Great card Sarpreet,love the image.
Sue xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card. luv gina xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely lo Sarpreet. Cute card.

Edna x

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.i love the kraft card and papers and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful cute card Sarpreet. Love the image and backing paper.
Diane xx

jenny said...

Fabulous card Sarpreet.....love Forever Friends :) and the white line border on the kraft card is very effective x

Jenny xx

P.S. Thanks for tip on the PB Flickr gallery x

jenny said...

Hi Sarpreet, fabulous card....love Forever Friends and the white line border is very effective :)

Jenny xx

P.S. Thanks for tip on the PB Flickr gallery x

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Sarpreet, love how you used the different papers, works beautifully.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

melsanford said...

Fab card - love the papers and the fab decoupage :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx