Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Me to You Saturdays

Welcome to a Me To You Saturday from me, where I attempt to use my stash as much as possible by dedicating a day in the week to a particular product. I hope I did not bore you last week with my cards from Wild Rose Studio.

If you would like to join me in these days, feel free to leave a comment, I will link you to the post and pop by to your blog. All  I ask, is that you link me in return.
Products used:
Me To You Winter Wonderland Ultimate Decoupage Kit
X Cut Mini Circle Punch
Silver Mirror Card
Adhesive Gems

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sarpreet.xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is so beautiful the image is gorgeous and the background paper too!:) Sandra H

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card hope you are well have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Sarpreet, I loved coming across last week and looking at all your gorgeous WRS cards.
Your card today is also gorgeous. The image is so sweet and the papers are so pretty.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane xx

Bianca said...

You have made a so lovely card Sarpreet! I still have this decopage in my craftbox and have not use it jet. Shame on me! :o) xx Bianca

coops said...

beautiful card sarpreet.the image is so sweet and gorgeous soft colours :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Hi sarpreet lovely card and I love the teddy he is one of my fav teddy images xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sarpreet.


Hugs Riet.