Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 8 October 2011

Me to You Saturdays

Welcome to another week of Me to You Saturdays on my blog. Where I attempt to get more use of my stamps and products. If you would like to join me, leave a comment in this post, I will link to your blog and all I ask is that you link me in return.

This is a very quick post from me today, so much to do, so little time. And definitely will be tuning into X Factor tonight and Strictly. X Factor have you read about the twist - oh my... judges have to eliminate one of their own acts...
Products used:
Me To You  Wrapped Up Stamp
Me To You Winter Wonderland Paper
Me To You Winter Wonderland Ultimate Decoupage Pack

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous card great image too:) Sandra H

Anita Kejriwal said...

very sweet pastel card!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet,

Gorgeous card, love the image.
Margaret

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card sarpreet. Love the image and colour combo.
Diane xx

Alizabethy said...

This one is such a cutie, love it!

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet.....cute ted and I love the mitten detail x

Jenny xx

june said...

Aw stunnig card Sarpreet love it xxx

coops said...

stunning card sarpreet.your colours and papers are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Awwww! This is gorgeous! Love the image and the mittens :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx