Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Forever Friends Sunday Week 29

Another week of Forever Friends Sunday, 29 weeks. If you would like to join me leave a comment and i will gladly hop to your blog and link your blog here. All I ask is you link it back to my blog. I want to get more use out of my stamps and papers, and decoupage. I do not want it to gather any more dust in my draws and I need the space to buy more stuff. So if you feel the same, come and join me on my Forever Friends Sundays.

Tune in tomorrow for a special announcement and a bit of a hop, a surprise, and a little giveaway.
Ingredients used:
Adhesive Shimmer Gems
X Cut Mini Circle Punch
Grey Coordinations Cardstock

12 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

I,m glad that I,m the first to comment! I really love the pastel shades and forever friends is a favourite of mine! Very pretty card!

http://craftingforever-anita.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.fab papers and design and i love the ff bear ;D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Sarpreet,love the image.xxx

Allison said...

very cute
Allisonx

Debbie said...

Sweet image, you make lots of great male cards!

Crafterkhush said...

This is such a cute and gorgeous image.. pastels.. Not a great fan of it but the colours seem to go well for the card.. :-)

pinky said...

Its just brilliant Sarpreet, great masculine card. I have one made but haven't posted it yet:(

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous! Lovely card Sarpreet. Kim

Elaine Stark said...

A great male image. good colours too. Elaine

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous card :) Sandra H

melsanford said...

Fab card - love the image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx