Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 30 October 2011

Forever Friends Week 32

Hi there, sorry for todays late post. I have been having terrible back pains since thursday night. Thursday night, started of mild, I ignored it and went to bed. And when I woke up Friday morning, ouch! The pain was so unbearable - I could barely move. I let my manager know, that I either won't be in or be in later and work til later. Once the painkillers and the cream did their magic - I was good enough to go, but very worried as where I was demonstrating the day after and it had been advertised so I could not pull out. As I had committed to it. 

So before I got there, I stuffed my face with junk food ( A yum yum from Greggs, Samosas, a Dairy Milk, Kit Kat, Can of pop) to provide me with energy for the day and taken painkillers, and took painkillers throughout the day. The day went well, so well I had not even noticed the time. It was supposed to finish at 3, but I ended up leaving at 4.15pm.  There were great reviews, I suppose if they have me back in the future then I know I done have a great job. The owner Sam, was very complimentary, and the shop has had new fittings. The shop looks fab. And Sam was so accomodating and caring.

Whilst sitting near the shop window, I saw three of my work colleagues, all who knocked the window to get my attention and say hello. Nice to see you there. Throughout the day there were people watching from the window, come in I won't bite.

So most of today I have spent recovering, just got up from a nap and the pain in the back has started again. Today is a version of Shiela Halliwells card. I just love this range of Forever Friends collection. From next Sunday, I have plenty of new cards I designed for the demonstration I did this Saturday which I am sure you will enjoy.
Ingredients:
Forever Friends - Retro Collection - The Good Life - Ultimate Decoupage
Foam Pads
Silicone Glue

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sarpreet.xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet wow love the card it's soo cute! im sorry i haven't been to visit you a lot but been so busy,and had blogger trouble!.
Anyhoo i do hope your back gets better soon! my daughter has a slipped disc at the mo!

Bianca said...

Sarpreet, this is so very cute! I also have made some lovely cards with this images. I have to use my leftofers soon. It´don´t sounds so good if you need this much painkillers. I hope you back will be painless soon again! xx Bianca

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I hope your back is soon better :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.

June Nelson said...

Aw its lovely sarpreet and I do hope your back gets better soon I can empathise and its not nice huggies June xxx