Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Wild Rose Studio - Football Lad Stamp

Good news, after this week I only have another two cards using this stamp to show you. Sorry if you are bored. But do remember you can replace the image I have used with another stamp from the range or with one that you own if you can not afford the stamp. I hope that I have provided you with lots of inspiration though!

I have done a bit of paper pricking on the papers, and used ribbon. In retrospect now, perhaps I should have used mini buttons instead of Gems. Will make a note for the future.
Products used:
Red Cardstock
Red Ribbon
Gems
X Cut Pokey Tool
3D Gloss

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Fab card, I love those stripes and checks :o)
Jackie xx

tilly said...

a lovely card, yes, the small buttons may sow up a bit more, hope the leg is progressing
Tilly

Doreen said...

Great lads card Sarpreet.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Sarpreet a great boy's card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

melsanford said...

Fab card! I love the colours and the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.i love this image and your colour combo and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, cute card! .....and I like the mini gems. :)

June Nelson said...

Hi Sarpreet another great male card, how I envy folks who can make cards for men and boys I hat e the job, this is gorgeous xxx

print rulers said...

After two days, we are going to celebrate my brother 's birthday and your shared card will be best for giving surprise to him. He is one of the best football player.