Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 24 October 2011

Penny Black Week 11

Hi and welcome to Penny Black Week 11. I did not think being busy with all the demonstration work that I would be able to make a card for you using Penny Black products, but I managed to squeeze one in. But only just.

I find it really funny that reading some of the facebook and twitter comments, and they are still ongoing about Misha B being a bully. When on the Xtra factor, Tulisia said ONE bitchy comment was made to ONE of my contestans. And on last nights show, Louis apologised and said that he was sorry in the moment he used the word bullying. Tulisia did not seem to happy last night either apart from enjoying Professor Greens song. Seems like there was some backstage bickering between Tulisia and Kelly - now why does Tulisia not talk about that bickering on TV!

In addition Louis apologised and Tulisia said Misha B was the best performance of the night.  Because that was the right thing to do after their antics and comments. But the damage has been done. Thats all I am going to say on this. Said enough on facebook, lol!
Products used:
Penny Black Crystalline Stamp
Penny Black Christmas With Mimi Stamp
Penny Black Christmas Express Stamp
White Gel Pen
Promarkers

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is gorgeous as always your creations are fabulous Sandra H

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous christmas card.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

tilly said...

this is a really pretty card,and the gel pen looks fab on it
Tilly

Ger said...

A really lovely card, love the dusk feel to this card. Reminds me of being little and allowed to play in the garden even though it was dark, because it was snowing! Ger x.

coops said...

stunning card sarpreet.i love your winter scene and gorgeous images :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is a beautiful card Sarpreet! The the scene and colours.
Diane xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Sarpreet!!!