Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Pickles...

Happy Sunday Morning to you.

I have delayed posting the Forever Friends Sunday card until next week, I hope that I have not yet bored you with all the cards from Wild Rose Studio.
To see my other cards I have made over the last year or so with these products, you can always click on the labels at the end of the post. Alternatively click here, you will see all the cards from the past week, then carry on scrolling and you will see all the others I have made.

Many times when I have been demonstrating, a lot of people do not follow a project because they feel they need to go and buy the little extras that have been used on the project and do not feel they can justify that expense or afford it for every little project. However, what i try to teach them to be inventive and use what you have in touch. Todays card, follows a project on the site, but here i dont have those luxurious hat style pins, or organza ribbons. So i have used a punch i have to accent the sentiment on the front of the card, and followed it with a trail of silver glitter dots. I think it is equally as effective. I hope you like.

Also, what I like about the Wild Rose Studio Jolly Greetings Stamp and Christmas Circles Stamp, you can use them on any Christmas card, not just Wild Rose Studio. And are two stamps that are definitely value for money
Products used:

7 comments:

coops said...

stunning card sarpreet.your colours are beautiful and i loev the sweet penguin ;D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Again another winner with your cards they are so beautiful:) Sandra H

tilly said...

a beautiful card and again the sweet penguin lol
Tilly

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

awww :-) this is very cute Sarpreet :-)

luv
Lols x x x

melsanford said...

Awwww - this penguin is so sweet! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx