Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 17 October 2011

Wild Rose Studio - Mia With Cracker

Finally, this is a very quick post again from me. Sorry, I hope to catch up on your blogs over the next couple of days. Been behind schedule in preparing for demos. I do set myself up for quiet a high challenge! So many products and so many cards. Next time, maybe I should set my targets lower! lol.

I have been booked in for another demonstration, will let you have the details soon.

Last day of the Wild Rose Studio Festive Frolics Blog Hop card, if you have not already entered, you got til 9am! Hurry...

I wanted to show you with this card, that if you dont have the stamp, but the papers, you can follow the project from the Wild Rose Studio site and just replace it with an appropriate image that you do have! But equally like me, if the card inspires you I more than likely end up buying the stamp! To see my other cards from Mia with Cracker, see my Saturdays post. Will be back to announce the winner soon of my prize giveaway from the Blog Hop
Products used:

10 comments:

tilly said...

a sweet little girl but 'what a cracker' lol
Tilly

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Sarpreet.xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.i love your traditional colours and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet :-) I love Mia and this image is lovely,fabulous paper and design :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous love the colouring and the image itself truly adorable:) Sandra H

melsanford said...

Fab card - love the papers! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Mina said...

shes such a sweetie Sarpreet...lovely
Mina xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Very cute xmas card

scrappyjacky said...

Just popped back to say....am delighed to have won the stamp on your blog....many thanks....have emailed Dulcie.