Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 29 October 2011

Me to You Saturdays Week 12

Please do drop by to Abbeycraft Nuneaton for demonstration day. I am hosting this from 10am to 3pm. You will see plenty of card ideas, and ask all your questions for the day. I have a bit of back problem that started yesterday morning, it has eased off. Do drop by, even if you would like to just say hello.

Here is my card for today using the Me To You Winter Wonderland Decoupage.
Products used:
Me To You Winter Wonderland Decoupage Pack
Me To You Winter Wonderland Paper
Stickles
X Cut Mini Circle Punch

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jackie said...

Beautiful card. I hope the day goes well for you :O)
Jackie xx

Kalyan said...

Simply beautiful...lovely work!

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful:) Sandra H

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.i love your design and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Very cute Sarpreet, pretty paper
Clairex

June Nelson said...

Love this its so bloomin cute!!!

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! cute and gorgeous!!