Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

My Blog Hop Stamp Winner

Hi there, I wanted to post my Blog Hop Winner, and you have won the stamp I used on my Mondays card is

Drum roll

.......................................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................
............................................................
...............................................
............................
................
......
..


Pop on over to Dulcies blog, to find out more how to claim your prize

The grand prize winner is yet to be announced. Watch back at Dulcies blog to see who has won

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Many thanks,Sarpreet.

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Jackie on your win enjoy your prize:) Sandra H

Ger said...

Congrats Jackie!

Sarpreet, thanks for helping me out with the word verification thingy, all sorted now, Thankyou! Ger x.