Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 3 October 2011

Penny Black Week 10

There will be no brand focused days next week, but they will return the week after. Stay tuned for Monday 9am, to find out more.

This week is a very busy week from me. So it will be very short posts from me. Today I am showing you a bookmark corner I made. I have noticed a few people making these, but they put the image on wrong dont forget the bookmark corner, goes on the corner of your page, so the image should be lined up in accordance with that.
Products used:
Penny Black A Rose Stamp
My Minds Eye Paper - Stella & Rose - Gertie

11 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Lovely bookmark, love the fab image and colour combo. Need to have a go at one of these am always reading and usually have a scrappy bit if paper to put in.
Lyndsey xx

Sandra H said...

Lovely card for your challenge great layout:) Sandra H

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely bookmark Sarpreet! Kim

Debbie said...

Love your bookmarks, that's fabby!

Debbie said...

Love your bookmarks, that's fabby!

coops said...

gorgeous bookmark sarpreet.i love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alex said...

Hi Sarpreet, lovely bookmark! I really like the image as well!
Love, Alex

Jennifer said...

Fab....great idea! xx Jenny xx

melsanford said...

Another fab bookmark - love it! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

June Nelson said...

This is stuning Sarpreet, sorry havent visited much lately the house is a tip and cant get to the pc easily, thanks for isitig me to darlin huggies June xxx