Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 7 October 2011

Born to Shop Housework Stamp

Today I have a very simple card to show you using the Born to Shop Housework stamp along with the cardstock stickers. A very simple card for me these days, maybe it needs more flowers and embellishments and bling!
Products used:
Born To Shop Bubbles Paper
Born To Shop Bubbles Housework Stamp
Born to Shop Bubbles Cardstock Stickers
Papermania Capsule Mini Buttons

4 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.great image and i love the pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Sarpreet....

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is just fabulous:) Sandra H

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the papers and the buttons :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx