Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 20 October 2011

Wild Rose Studio - Football Lad

I hope you have enjoyed this spotlight, it is nearly coming to an end. As promised the next stamp is Mia in Kimono Stamp from the Wild Rose Studio stamps, and I have really enjoyed this stamp. I really enjoy the oriental range of products, unique and a kind of cards you do not often see in the shops.

On this card is some layering, some machine stitching and I really enjoyed making this card. I have a new sewing machine and will enjoy playing with it.
Products used:
Promarkers
3D Gloss
White thread and a sewing machine

6 comments:

pinky said...

He is very cute Sarpreet!

coops said...

fabulous male card sarpreet.great image and papers ;D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Sarpreet, love the background
Clairexx

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous image greatly coloured with the right colours too! :) Sandra H

tilly said...

a lovely card, I hope you enjoy your new machine, look forward to seeing what's next
Tilly

Debbie said...

Great card, I'm jealous that you have a sewing machine, the stitching looks fab! :)

Debbie x