Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Demonstration This Saturday

Just a quick post to remind you about the Demonstration this Saturday at Abbeycraft, I have another one lined up soon with another twist, will post details of that soon. But it is for a different product and different to this Saturdays demonstration.

The demonstration this Saturday is on a whole range of stamps and products, that are from the current docrafts range and some from the previous range.
Abbeycraft Artworld
23a Abbey Street
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
CV11 5BT.

The shop is right next to a huge car park, and another car park is near by in the Ropewalk Shopping Centre. Would love if it you could pop along. And if you are visiting my blog, and if you have attended a demo of mine at Kims Craft, do pop along if you can. Would love to see some familiar faces.

I will be demonstrating the latest range from docrafts, which is these gorgeous Urban Stamps Noel Christmas Wishes Stamp and Urban Noel Postage Stamps, Me to You Winter Wonderland. Papermania - Christmas Time. Forever Friends. Papermania 7x5 Clear Stamp. And a bit of the old.

Come and join me, I would love to see you there.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Too bad I live to far away, Sarpreet, but hope you get a good turnout and the day is successful. Elizabeth x

Unknown said...

Good luck x Leigh x