Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Pickles Skating

Whoops, Pickles returns again this week for a little more spotlight this week! It has been popular with the DT and me. My new stamps of Pickles with an Igloo and a tipple, arrived from the glitterpot on Wednesday, hopefully I will be able to show you something by the end of this week. I can not wait to start using them. I have already inked them up, now they are waiting to be coloured in and get put on a card with some papers.

Today is a short post, sorry :(. Getting used to these early starts at work again is sure hard work.  I have Occupational Health tomorrow.
Products used:
Adhesive Gems
Promarkers

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Another very cute image, lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Loving your cards Sarpreet.They are all gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

tilly said...

this is one cute penguin lol, hope all goes well at work
Tilly

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card love the penguin
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.the penguin is so sweet and fab pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Wow another great image from the collection your colouring is beautiful and the background papers are gorgeout too!:) Sandra H

Geoff Capes said...

So cute and abominable, Sarpreet. One of my budgies was called Pickles, so this reminds me of him.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Ahhh such a cute image. Love the colours and backing papers.
Diane xx

Helen said...

Awww....I think I'm falling for Pickle! lol
Gorgeous card!

The papers were free with Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (September)...they're My Mind's Eye...and really lovely! I got my copy right at the start of last month...but my Hobbycrafts still has copies, so you mmay be able to find a copy.
Helen x

melsanford said...

Awww so cute! Fab image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx