Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Demonstration This Saturday - Kims Craft

This Saturday at Kims Craft in Hinckley, I will be popping in for a 2 hour demonstration. The theme is One Stamp, Endless designs. I will be demonstrating the At Christmas Time Stamp from Papermania that was part of the September release from docrafts and showing you hopefully how to get the best of one stamp. As a lot of people are feeling the pinch this time of the year, and just to show you - how one stamp can make many cards.

2 comments:

Ger said...

Hi Sarpreet, hope you are well. I bought that stamp set on Saturday and I've been having great fun with it. You're going to really enjoy using that set, I'm sure your demo will be fab. Ger x.

Sandra H said...

Thank you for sharing this with us:) Sandra H