Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Penny Black Monday Week 13

I am here a day late for Penny Black Monday. I ran out of time before running of to work make the post. It wont do any harm making the post a day late.

I wanted to show you one of the cards I made last year for a Penny Black Demonstration and using Basic Grey Kioshi Paper.
Products used:
Penny Black - Tiny Wishes Stamp
Basic Grey Kioshi Paper

4 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.i love the sweet image and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, Another gorgeous creation love the sweet image and the beautiful colours:) Sandra H

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the gorgeous colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx