Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 5 November 2011

Me To You Saturdays Week 13

Just a very quick post from me today before I dash off to get ready for todays demonstration. And sneak in a couple of last minute preparation samples. A short day, only for a couple of hours. Will try my best to squeeze in much as possible.

Although todays card does not show a Me To You image, the papers and the die cut topper are from the Me To You Winter Wonderland Decoupage Collection.
Products used:
Me To You Winter Wonderland Ultimate Decoupage
Silver Mirror Card

5 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

This is absolutely adorable.. Love the color combo.. :-)

melsanford said...

A beautiful card! Gorgeous colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

tilly said...

pretty card, hope the demo's go well lol
Tilly

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet, beautiful card!!

Sandra H said...

This is just beautiful:) Sandra H