Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 21 November 2011

Penny Black Monday Week 14

Morning folks. Welcome to a Happy Monday morning, it is really never happy. I always suffer from the Monday morning blues, first day back at work and so forth after a weekend off. It sucks. But today, I have the Monday off. So I will be suffering from those blues tomorrow!

Here is a card I made for a card making demonstration last year using Penny Black stamps. This is using the Penny Black Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and Forever Friends Pink Parfait Papers. This image was my favourite from the clear stamp set, I could have gone and made a few more using this image. I hope you like this card.
Products used:
Penny Black Tiny Wishes Stamp
Forever Friends Pink Parfait Stamp
Papermania Flowers

7 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful selection of cards from you while I have been out of action Sarpreet. Thank you for your good wishes :o)
Jackie xx

Ger said...

Hi Sarpreet, great card. Haven't been visiting blogs much lately, it's been crazy. Glad to hear your foot is mending and you're feeling better. Ger x.

Sandra H said...

Hi, Stunning card just love the image and the lovely background papers also your flower just finishes it off perfectly:) Sandra H

Riet said...

So orgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

cute card

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card. Love the fab papers and sweet image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx