Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Forever Friends Sunday Week 34

A late post for me today, had a bit of late night and slept  in today for a change. Then went for a spring clean around the house. Now I am really tired, just come up here to make a quick post today. Then off to shower, and clean some more.

This was also one of my demonstration cards at Abbeycraft, Nuneaton.
Products used:
Forever Friends A Christmas Tale Ultimate Decoupage
Forever Friends A Christmas Tale Paper
Red Cardstock
Foam Pads
Red Gems
Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Urban Stamps - Christmas Wishes Ribbon
Glitter

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Sarpreet.xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! Fab papers and lovely ribbon details!

Debbie x

coops said...

so gorgeous sarpreet.the ff bear is so cute and stunning colours :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Sarpreet....

big hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful lovely background papers and image:) Sandra H

Mau xx said...

A gorgeous card Sarpreet, I love checks and gingham. Take it easy don't push yourself too far. xx

June Nelson said...

Such a lovely little card and love the cute image too xxxx

melsanford said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous image and colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

pinky said...

Its perfectly sweet, love the gingham.