Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 30 September 2011

Handbag Style Card

Mourning the loss of my favourite x cut mini circle punch, that I use to create the scallop look, as I have not yet purchased the scallop nestabilities. Will have to get another... but I can not find the exact size one. There is one slightly  bigger. Does anyone know where you can get the old x cut mini punches from?

Another Born to Shop card! again. I am sorry. In the demo I encourage people to use their scraps. If you take a close look at the background paper, the lines go in two different directions. I did not have enough paper to cover the front of an A6 card, so intead I joined up two and covered the joining line with a border sticker from Born To Shop bubbles. And I like how the card came out. Do try this. It is great way to use scraps and I really enjoy using my scraps.

As I was demoing the range including stickers here I have used a cardstock sticker,but if you have the stamp you can use that instead.

Tonight Strictly Come Dancing starts and tomorrow is World Card Making Day - how are you celebrating or making?
Products used:
Born to Shop Bubbles Cardstock Stickers
Adhesive Gems
Purple Cardstock

7 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thats a very pretty card! Love the subtle effect.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sarpreet.xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.i love the image and design :D

xx coops xx

Kaspar Hauser said...

Gorgous and wonder full. A magnificent creation is this. Thanking you.

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is so pretty:) Sandra H

Sally said...

Stunning card. Love the detail

melsanford said...

Fab card! Good for you using your scraps :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx