Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Me To You Saturday Week 8

Sorry to jump on the Christmas band wagon, but I have been well and truly bitten. The sad news, I make christmas cards all year round, but just have not shown you and I still have cards that I made last year which I have not yet shown :(

Good news is that my bone is healed, I still have to use the walking boot but now I can take my foot on it, and start putting weight on it. Still not walking though, the foot keeps swelling up.

Bad news, last night i must have been out of the duvet for too long and I have seem to got a bit of cold and a fever this morning. Which is making me feel lousy.

I finished off this card last night, but did not photograph it till this morning, hence this post is slightly later than usual. So onto this weeks card, it uses Me to You Winter Wonderland Range. These Me to You Bears are so adorable. Hopefully, later by the time X Factor is on I would have racked my brains for a Forever Friends card tomorrow.

If you wish to join me, do leave a comment and I will come and look at your card, and link your card in this post. All I ask, is you link me back.
Products used:
Me to You Winter Wonderland Paper
Me To You Winter Wonderland Ultimate Decoupage
Ribbon
Glitter

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet hope you are feeling better soon take care
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

So glad you are on the mend Sarpreet. Your card is gorgeous.xxx

The Craft Bucket said...

Lovely Tatty, good news on your foot too! Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Mau xx said...

This is so pretty Sarpreet, I love the papers and that image is adorable. Hope you feel better very soon. Lots of Honey and lemons in hot water. xxxxxxx Hugs Mau

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the cute image and the papers look fab. Have brought this stuff too - not got it out of the bag yet though!!!
Glad to hear the good news about your foot, you`ll be back on form in no time at all.
Lyndsey xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Sarpreet...and I hope you are feeling a lil' better hun...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.the image is adorable and fab colours.
so pleased to hear the good news about your leg but sorry to hear of the cold..you take it easy and i hope you feel better soon :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

This is a very pretty card love the image and the background:) Sandra H

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card :o)
I am so pleased to hear that your foot is on the mend, Hugs
Jackie xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx