Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 16 September 2011

Born to Shop A5 Decoupage Card

I have recently done a lot of thinking, the hand that has been dealt to me with the last year or so. The very highs and the very lows. And how I have developed as a person. The people who have left my life forever and gone on to a happier place, you are missed so much my dear nan and grandad, have forever left happy memory footprints in my heart. My broken foot! Hopefully onto happier times now, with Christmas and new year looming.

Here is an A5 Decoupage Card, that I made using the Born to Shop Bubbles Decoupage Kit. I have recently been very busy, crafting all hours to get a variety of goodies in my box for possible craft stalls. Wish me all the luck in the world.

Btw, thank you for all those who asked, yesterday was a lovely day with my mum. And Thank you for all your lovely wishes.

Onto the card now before you get bored and switched off...
Ingredients:
Born To Shop Bubbles Decoupage Pack
Flowers
Gems

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is wonderful:) Sandra H

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.the image and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Love this card! Fab decoupage and I love the papers and flowers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

XxJULESxX said...

love the card Sarpreet! i might have to give it a go now as iv'e never inked mine up!!.
Im sorry about your broken foot, hope your ok now?!

Unknown said...

I am a big fan of born to shop so I just love this card. Hope you´re well
x