Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 30 May 2010

Another Cute Companions Demonstration Card

I had a lovely weekend at my brother and sister in laws, we met up at our uncles house and stayed up until very late. Have not got hardly anything done today, think with the lack of sleep I think I am coming down with something. Which makes me panic more, as with relatives over I am getting very little time to prepare for my demo. Let alone trying stamping with bleach.

I have also did not make it the demonstration, which I am disappointed about. Due to lack of sleep, it would not have been a good decision to have done the extra travelling. Therefore I now wish I had gone on Saturday and not Sunday. Never mind.

Meanwhile I thought I would show you a demonstration card from my Cute Companions Demonstration.

I just realised with the latest Cute Companions Demonstration Card, i forgot to show you the sneak peaks i showed you. So just in case you were thinking about the sneak peak, I have gone back and added the sneak pictures back in.
Products used:
Cute Companions - Dressing Up Stamp Set
X Cut - Fleur punch
Confetti - anniversary sentiments
X cut mini circle punch
Papermania Flowers

14 comments:

Hells said...

Hi Sarpreet, glad your weekend went well. Early night tonight! Your card is beautiful and I love the colour combo. Helen xx

Vicky said...

Hi Sarpreet!!
Gorgeous card!, love the image and beautiful flowers!!
Take care and have a fab bank holiday!!, love Vicky xx

gina g said...

Hi ya Sarpreet love this card, love the colours and layout. luv gina xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely, these are cute stamps. Elaine

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet, so sweet. Hope you feel better after a good sleep
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

fantastic card sarpreet, love the image, they make a lovely couple and i love your colours and layout.luv coops.xx

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card, sweet image, fab border punch too.
Kelly.x

Smita said...

Cute card. Love the border...

Smita

Riet said...

Wowww Sarpreet,So beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Dellow said...

They are so cute! Hope you get some sleep to night! Kim

Lesley said...

such a really cute card - glad you had a good time with your family - late night take ages to get over! lol best wishes Lesley x

Sue said...

Hi Sarpreet, glad to be back, it's been tough giving up my craft space, but hopefully will be worth it when the results are back.

Love this card, the image is so cute and the border is lovely.

Hope you aren't coming down with anything nasty.

p.s. C&S is a clean and simple card.

Michelle said...

Hi Sarpreet
this card is beautiful. I love the image, very cute and the layout is gorgeous.

Clare said...

hi Sarpreet, it was sad that I didn't get to meet you at the Glitter pot demo. Maybe next time? Love, Clare x