Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

I have seen recently something going around the blogs called 'What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday'.  Today I thought I would join in the fun. Todayon my desk, I have the Forever Friends QVC Special CD that was bought for me as a gift and Forever Friends All Loved Up Papers. I need to make many wedding cards as possible for my cousins wedding and from different people. It is hard coming up with fresh ideas for all the wedding cards, but I am managing! Expect to see more Wedding cards coming to you soon.

6 comments:

friday feeling said...

This looks a fun pack to play with, I look forward to seeing your wedding ideas. I can't actually see my work desk any more as it's hidden underneath all the mountains of papers that I never have time to sort!
Caroline x

minnie_mac said...

Good luck with the wedding cards, and thank you for showing your workspace.

Kathy said...

New stash is always good to see! I'll looki forward to seeing the cards you make for the happy couple

Chris said...

Have fun Sarpreet! Hugs Chris

Julia Dunnit said...

Am super slow getting round this week - welcome to WOYWW! Great gift there - I expect as you get stuck in you'll find that new ideas for cards just drift into your head - then you're in a hurry to finish the one you're doing!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I don't used CDs much myself but they certainly are a boon when you have a lot of cards to make. Love the watercolour in your latest post
Anne x