Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 25 May 2010

My New Car

I eventually got back into Creativity Club, but no apology or reply to any emails which i find VERY rude. So i have sent another email.

Preparing for the demo is going well, I can only hope people like the cards on the day and the demo is a success.

I recently purchased a new car, a Ford Zetec Focus. I enjoy riding it and it has so many features.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice looking car Sarpreet :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous car
Sarpreet
Hugs Dianne xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely car and I hope you enjoy driving it Margaret

Jessie said...

Ooooh Sarpreet I'm sooooo jealous! Congratulations and good luck with your new car!

friday feeling said...

Yey - good that you got back in - not good about the lack of reply though, they're not too keen on replying are they?
Nice car -just watch out for all those speed cameras!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi sarpreet, I think docrafts are upsetting a lot of people at the moment with things going on. I have had a massive arguement with them and have got the rep coming to see me soon. Love your new car very swish, bet you keep going to the window to keep looking at it lol!!!! I know I did when I got mine.
Lyndsey xx

Hells said...

Wow Sarpreet fab car. Glad yoou got back into Creativity C lub. Good for you writing another email, they need to learn some manners! love Helen xx