Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Blog Candy

I must tell you about some amazing blog candy that I have found up for grabs, you can win a Sizzix Big Shot with 3 dies. To find out how to win, please visit the blog here.. I did find her blog through a link in the side bar, however I have just spent half an hour going through her blog, and she is a talented crafter. She has an amazing selection of cards. I will certainly be visiting her blog again. Go on, what are you waiting for, go and enter. You have to be in it to win it.

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

Thanks for letting us know I will pop over to the blog as I dont have one or any machines so it would be nice to win one. Margaret