Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 3 May 2010

Last Creative Expressions Demo Card

I must say I do have fun at these demonstrations. I would like to say thank you to all the people who come and watch and listen to me talk for 3 hours. You are all so kind, and I enjoy sitting and chatting with you all.

For those who queried at my demonstration that it was a bit difficult to find the samples from Creative Expressions, as I have not uploaded them all in one go. At the end of the post, you should see some labels, Creative Expressions (CE). Click on that, and that will display all the cards that I have posted so far with this range. This will include the Christmas ones I did for the shop.

I have enjoyed this bank holiday, dont know about you. However tomorrow is back to work. Boohoo... Oh well, despite the rain I have enjoyed the time off, I have no real holiday this year apart from the manic month of October in which I get married to my love. 

This card is the last Demo card, I prepared in advance of the Creative Expressions Animal Safari and Jungle Friend demonstration.  This is creating my own background, and using scraps of Christmas paper. Other cards that I will now show are the ones that I made on the day.
Products used:
Creative Expressions Jungle Friends Stamp
Creative Expressions Animal Safari Stamp
Forever Friends Christmas Glow Paper
2 different shades of Pink Coordinations Cardstock
Capsule Verde Bows
Capsule Red Hot Flowers
Adhesive Gems
Papermania Dual tip Waterbrush Markers
Papermania Watercolour Pencils
X Cut Mini Circle Punch

P.S For a very nice person at demonstration, I think her name is Lynn, who asked which Green Ink Pad I used. I can not find the link on docrafts, but Papermania sell these mini pigment ink pads in pack of three, you most likely be able to find it in at the Range. I think I paid £1.99 for each set of 3. If not, Kims Craft have ordered stuff in for me from docrafts, ask them if they can find out any further information for you.

10 comments:

coops said...

fab card sarpreet, love the animals and fab paper and layout.also big congrats on your upcoming wedding.luv coops.xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet,i love your images and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie said...

Love the card - those animal images are fab!
Debbie x

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card Sarpreet, great images and layout. Good luck for your wedding, it will soon come round!
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

Lovely card Sarpreet, just gorgeous images!!
Love Vicky xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely card, you are a busy lady, keep up the good work. Elaine

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous fun card Sarpreet! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

friday feeling said...

This is fab card - I love the pink elephant! (Isn't there a Disney song about pink elephants somewhere?)Glad you had a good bank holiday - my two boys were both poorly so not much happened - It's always in the holidays!
Take care,
Caroline x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi sarpreet, so glad to hear the demo went well for you, did you managed to get all your samples done on time? or were you burning the midnight oil !!!
Fab card, love the layout and the the cute animals.
Lyndsey xx

Sarpreet said...

I got most samples done on time, however I was burning the midnight oil the night before, when i realised the time, and I hardly got anything done because I was so sleepy I went to bed