Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 27 May 2010

Cute Companions Demo Card

I finally got a response from docrafts today, saying that they have been unindated with emails and therefore have been slow in replying. They said themselves that is not an excuse, and apologise for the lack of reply. I have raised further questions about future renewals.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, we have family visiting and I have not had time to post on here or catch up on your blogs. Will get that done on Sunday.

Clare Curd is demonstrating this weekend at Glitterpot. I will be near the area, and hope to pop in on Sunday! I really hope she is demoing on both days. Looking forward to some inspiration from her.

Meanwhile I thought I would post a card I have made for the Cute Companion Demonstration. I hope you like. I used the little stamp to make my own background. And used x cut mini flower head punch behind the oval, to create a different shape. I then used white gel pen to accent the flowers. This was popular at the demonstration.
Products used:
Cute Companions Dressing Up Stamp Set
Capsule Monochrome bows
Adhesive Gems
Brown Ancient Page Ink Pad
Brown ribbon
X cut mini flower head punch

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sarpreet such a cute image.xxx

Hells said...

Beautiful card Sarpreet. I love the colours. love Helen xx

Jennifer said...

Pretty card hun. Love the image, the stamped background paper....everything! xx Jenny xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card
Sarpreet Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jackie said...

Lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

this is really beautiful sarpreet, i love the image and gorgeous papers.the effect of the punch around the image is great and i love your handstamped backgound.luv coops.xx

Unknown said...

oh my.. That card is absolutly sooo sweet!! Such soft and lovely colors!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarpreet,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet, so sweet
hugs Mandy xx

Carole said...

such a lovely card :) gorgeous image x

Janet said...

What a lovely card! x

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty Sarpreet, love the colours. Hope you had fun at the Demo! Kim

Allison said...

so pretty Sarpreet
Have a lovely holiday weekend
AllisonX

Debbie said...

Sweet card!
Debbie x