Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Penny Black Demonstration

I will be demonstrating Penny Black stamps on 12th June 2010. Come in and join if you can. The demonstration will be held at:
Kims Craft
4-8 Coventry Road
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 0JT

I will be demonstration the following stamp sets:

Critter Party

Every Which Way:

Flowers & Wishes:

Hedgehog Slapstick Birthday:
Hugs:

Piece Of My Heart:

Teddy and Company:

Tiny Wishes
This demonstration and the stamp sets were my choice, I hope it therefore goes well. Penny Black is a popular range of products.

I hope to demonstrate stamping with bleach. At the moment, I am experimenting, to see what works and what does not. So if I can get it to work, you can. Hopefully see more of you from blogland at this demonstration.

6 comments:

friday feeling said...

This is a lovely range of stamps to work with - I've not tried stamping with bleach ever - sounds interesting!
I'll have to see if I can make it up there then. Have fun experimenting!
Caroline x

coops said...

wow great stamps sarpreet.am really looking forward to seeing the stunning cards you make.luv coops.xx

Little K Smith said...

Oooh love Penny Black stamps! Can't wait to see your work with them.
Kelly.x

Lesley said...

I love the every which way set - hope you demo day goes well - best wishes Lesley x

Allison said...

hope it goes well- fab selection of stamps
AllisonX

Jennifer said...

Love all these stamps!! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com