Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 20 May 2010

Frustrated Crafter

Where as all this time gone? Just realised how long I have left to prepare for this Penny Black Demo, i really hope this demo is a hit.

What do you all think of the new site? I am so frustrated - everytime you want to turn a page in the gallery or if you click on a project to view it, it takes forever to change a page. It is super slow. Everything else seems brilliant, it is just the speed of it.

I joined the Creativity Club, and accepted the terms and conditions. I am a paying member - However today it has kicked me out and is treating me like I am NOT a member!!!!!!!!!!!! So annoying. I have emailed and sent messages, I am waiting to hear a reply, but probably will not hear anything until later.

Meanwhile I thought I would show a watercolour of a cruise ship I did for a friend, whose Aunty is going on a Cruise Ship for her 60th Birthday.

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Afraid I'm not at all impressed with the new site, and rarely go on there now....much prefer the Craftbubble site.

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Sarpreet,clever you.xxx

coops said...

wow fantastic watercolour sarpreet, i love the soft colouring and fab scene.tbh i rarely go on dc now, its just too slow.luv coops.xx

Jennifer said...

Lovely Sarpreet! Good luck with your demo xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris said...

Great painting Sarpreet, I am sure your friends Auntie will love it. Hugs

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sapreet, fab image.
I've got really fed up with DC and aren't bothering with it, I don't like the "improvements" at all
hugs Mandy xx

Mina said...

fabulous painting Sarpreet, your friends Aunty will love it to bits
Mina xxx

Lesley said...

absolutely fabulous - best wishes Lesley x

Hells said...

This is fab Sarpreet. What a clever girl. love Helen (Bunissimo on docrafts)

friday feeling said...

Wow - this is a brilliant painting - well done! I'm finding the docrafts site is picking up a bit - especially since they changed some things back to how they were before - but yes the speed can be slow. Any joy with the membership issue?
I hope you have a great weekend getting some more demo stuff done,
Take care,
Caroline x

Allison said...

I can just picture myself on the deck having a glass of champers
AllisonX

Alizabethy said...

Just love this card - fabulous!