Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 21 May 2010

Sunshine Award

I have received a Sunshine Award from my fellow blogger Divinity, you will be able to find her blog and work here.
The rules of this award is to link it to the person who gave this to you and award this to twelve other bloggers. I would like to award these to the following, whose work inspire me and I learn so much from.













8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

thank you so much for this award...it was very kind of you to think of me and my Penny Black card was only made on Thursday....I think I did do a similar one some time ago...hugs kath xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Thank you so much Sarpreet you are a sweetie and its so kind of you to think of me
I have blogged it with pride Here
Hugs Susie xx

coops said...

aw wow thankyou sarpreet, thanks so much for passing your fab award on to me.i am truly honoured and flattered.i will post it in the next couple of days.luv coops.xx

Kim Dellow said...

Big congratulations on the award Sarpreet and thank you so much for passing it on to me, I truly appreciate it! Glad the Demo prep is going well! Have fun! Kimx

Julie said...

Hi Sarpreet, sorry to take so long to response. Thanks very much for thinking of me.

Kelly Schelske said...

Sorry for taking so long to get here, THANK YOU so much for thinking of me Sarpreet!!

Sarah said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to come and say thank you! It's an honour for you to think of me.
xx :0)

Clare said...

Thank you for my award Sarpreet - I'm so sorry I havent been on here to collect it and thank you sooner. Am trying to catch up on things now I have some time off.

love, Clare x