Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 10 May 2010

Looking for Basic Grey Papers

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I am looking for paper pads by Basic Grey and everywhere I look is out of stock. I would like to purchase the Basic Grey Green at heart, kioshi, and Limeade paper, sugar rush, ambrosia. Do anyone know where I can find it from?

8 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Try this website they have some of the papers

http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=32_42

Sarpreet said...

thank you will look through it,much appreciated

Sally said...

I think Stampeezee.co.uk stock some of them. Not sure which ones they have though.
Hugs Sally xxx

Helen Laurence said...

Sorry chick I don't know. Hope you can find some though. I have some blog candy on offer if you're interested!!
Helen x

gina g said...

Hi hun you can get them here too http://www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk/

hope this helps. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Hi Sarpreet, go and take a peek at Craftie Charlie's (just google it and you'll find it)
Charlotte stocks a massive amount of Basic Grey bits and bobs and I know she has suger rush, kioshi and lots more besides.
Hope this helps
hugs Mandy xx

Jessie said...

Here's where I get mine http://cardznscrapz.com/store/search.asp hope this helps :)

Sarpreet said...

Thank you all so much for your help,i appreciate it