Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 23 May 2010

Hawthorn and Bramble

As soon as I saw Erica's range of Hawthorn and Bramble in the shops, i knew I had to buy it all. I usually only restrict myself to the stamp and paper. However this time, I went for the decoupage pack as well, this is so adorable. I love it. It was popular at the demo and popular in the shops. I hope you like this card.

I watercoloured the pink gingham paper with brown waterbrush markers. To coordinate with the rest of the card. Here again you will see the return of my favourite stripey patterned paper.
Products used:
Hawthorn and Bramble - Just A Note To Say Stamp Set
D&D Some Bunny Loves you paper
Adhesive Gems
Anitas Everyday Ribbon
Brown Coordinations Cardstock

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous love the image and bps.xxx

Jessie said...

It is so sweet Sarpreet and I love stripey paper too, it's so much fun to use.

Hells said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet. love Helen xxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and papers :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgoeus card sarpreet, the image is so sweet and i love your backing papers and super layout.luv coops.xx

Debbie said...

Great card, Sarpreet! I do like the new hedgehog characters and the decoupage pack is fab too, you get so much in it!

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Sarpreet!!, love the image and layout, love Vicky xx

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card Sarpreet, such a sweet image and fab layout too.
Kelly.x

Martine said...

such a sweet card darlin, love the adorable image :) :)

xx

Martine

friday feeling said...

Love the hedgehog - so cute! Lovely card Sarpreet.
Caroline x