Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Penny Black Demo Sneak Peaks

As I am preparing cards for my Penny Black Demonstration, for more details read about it here. I will update the post, with the additional stamp set I have added to my stamp set list.

Meanwhile I thought I would show you some sneaky peaks of my Penny Black Sample cards.

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

I am wondering what you they look like, I will be back to see which ones they are. Margaret

Jackie said...

The sneak peeks look interesting, especially the flutterbies and flowers :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

fab sneak peeks sarpreet, the one with the tree is really making me wonder.luv coops.xx

Jennifer said...

You love to tease us! xxJ enny xx