Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Penny Black

I am posting this news for mainly those who attended my Penny Black demonstration (or anyone else who may be interested). Over the weekend, I discovered the official site for the gorgeous Penny Black range, click here to go straight to the site.

On the site you can download catalogues of the products, and within these catalogues are more sample cards from the products for those of you struggling with card making.

Whilst browins, I then got super excited to see a new range from Penny Black. The new Mimi and her cousin Betsy Bluebell. There is one clear and 3 wooden stamps which have just been released. However, I am really impatient and can not wait for the post man to deliver my goodies.  I have orderd all four of them! Ssshhh... don't tell anyone though.
Easy Rider:
 

Sweet Thing: 
 

 Mimi and Friend:

And finally the clear stamp set:

These are so gorgeous, don't you think?  If you want them as much as me, ask Kims Craft to order them in for you.

For those of you who were disappointed that you could not get any of the Penny Black stamp sets I demonstrated, just ask Kims craft they will happily order it in for you.  I know there were a few who were after the Flower & wishes Clear Stamp and the Tiny Wishes Clear Stamp set.

If you are reading this blog, the lady at my demonstration who had forgotten her camera.  I will bring all my cards again at the next demonstration for you.  It is a huge compliment when another crafter admires your work. Thank you again to everyone at my demonstration. I really enjoyed it, and it was a pleasure to demonstrate in front of you all.

Jenny, left a comment on my blog to say after my demonstration to now relax. She is right, I have a demonstration 24th July 2010, and the products are not being released until 1st July 2010. I am stress free atm, well at least for a couple of weeks as I have no demonstration to prepare for and not in panic mode.  This gives me a chance to relax.

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
These look gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

Hells said...

Well done Sarpreet. I'm glad your demonstration was a success. Good luck with the next one. Helen xx

Jessie said...

They are so cute!

Doreen said...

What cute images, well done on your demonstration.xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sarpreet,so beautiful stamps,so wowwww.

Hugs Riet.xx