Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 27 June 2010

July 2010 Docrafts Essentials

I have just found a site where they are displaying next months docrafts essentials. This site states that the Bubble Range of Born to Shop is being released in July, but my local shop was told August! Anyways, click here to have a look at the items. This includes Christmas and summer selection of goodies.

3 comments:

Clare said...

Ooo, well done you on finding peeks of what's coming up in July! There really is some lovely things! I'll try and get an answer to your question about the D & D CD rom as soon as I can. Love, Clare x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Sarpreet! Oh and thank you so much for signing up for my blog too, I really appreciate your support. Good luck with the blog candy draw! Sally x

friday feeling said...

Thanks for the link Sarpreet- I really enjoyed having a peek at what's to come - looking forward to the born to shop bubbles range & some of the christmas stuff!