Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 24 July 2010

Born To Shop Demonstration

Thank you to everyone who attended the Demo, i enjoyed the demo! I appreciated you being there. Hello, to all the new faces and those who regularly attend. For those who worked in the shop, Beth, I am sorry, I am terrible with names, I hope you found your way to my blog. Let me know what you think! Hope you had a fantastic day.

I had the best of compliment from those who came, said I was one of the best Demonstrators! That was fab! You made my day...

I did go quiet, as I was not well last week and my throat was getting sore again! Not good at all.

GOOD NEWS! Kims Craft have agreed to stock the new Wild Rose Studio Stamps, they will be only at their Wigston Branch. I will miss the opening next week, because I am at a wedding. However I realised my Saturday is free, however if we do not stop over, I may make it to the opening!

The shop just had the Go Green Collection arrive as well. Docrafts get very confusing and not consistent in what they say! Naughty.  Anyways, I will show the first cards I made and posted on my blog a while ago. Both using the paper pack and the Glitter Transfers from the Go Green Range.
Products used:
Born to Shop Go Green Paper Pack
Born to Shop Glitter Transfers
Adhesive Gems
Everyday Ribbon

Out of the cards I have made today at the Demonstration, these two will remain with Kims Craft to be hung in their shop on their wall of cards. The two cards are pictured below, and as you can see they were taken in the shop.  The demo on the whole was not as busy as the Penny Black one, but it went well.
Products used:
Born to Shop Bubbles Glitter Transfer
Clare Curds Retail  Therapy - Highstreet Heaven Background Stamp
Creativity Club Downloadable Papers

Products used
Born To Shop Bubbles Paper
Born to Shop Bubbles - Shop Til You Drop Stamp
X Cut Mini Circle Punch
Papermania Buttons
Born to Shop Bubbles Cardstock Sticker

P.S Thank you to Lynn who attended in the shop, who split some paper packs with me. I really appreciate it.

14 comments:

tilly said...

Pleased you had a good day, some really pretty demo cards
Tilly x

julie said...

love your cards! julie x

melsanford said...

Some fab cards - the one with all the shops in is my favourite :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

friday feeling said...

Thanks so much for the demo Sarpreet - my Mother in law & I had a great time & loved seeing all your fab creations. I really like how you did the shopping street one above. I love this range & have bought some of the stamps & papers.
Well done again & have fun at the wedding next week!
Caroline x

Sally said...

Glad it went well. Great cards.
Hugs Sally xx

Lee said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my layouts on Docrafts site, your cards are really lovely.

coops said...

oh these are fab sarpreet.i really need these new stamps now after seeing your fab cards.maybe someone will treat me when we go on holiday :)
glad the demo went well.

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous cards here Sarpreet! Hope you had fun at your demo xx Jenny xx

Lesley said...

very humourous card - hope your mum gets better soon best wishes Lesley x

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the cards, the one that caught my eye was the lawn one, I need that for my husband I must try and buy that one, he does not cut the lawn very often until it looks like on the stamp. I am glad the demo went well Margaret

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sarpreet,i love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bianca said...

Looks like your demo was very sucsessfull! Congratulation! I also love your new cards. Especialy how you have layered the girls onto the shopping mall image! xx Bianca

Dulcie said...

Hiya! Thank you for your nice comment. About the cat colourings, we have a selection of card projects online which might help - visit http://www.wildrosestudio.co.uk/pages/inspiration and scroll down to the 'Christmas' section - there are some cards with the cats and dogs there. On the same link you can also find non-Christmas cards with colourings for the cats. Hope that helps! Dulcie xx PS Love your cards too, they are very pretty!

XxJULESxX said...

love the cards!gorgeous as usual Sarpreet!!