Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 31 July 2010

Forever Friends Wedding

Hi there, this is a really quick post to say that I will probably need time to recover from going up and down the M25 this weekend on a few occasions. On Friday we left at 1pm, should have arrived around 3pm as it is normally a 2 hour journey, we did not get to our destination until 6pm. The M25 was a nightmare, junctions had been closed off, accidents,etc.  Then near by where we had to be the North Circular Road was jammed due to roadworks.  Tomorrow I will be up at 5am, wont be back until nearly midnight, then I will have to go to work Monday. My boss did not give me a holiday because we have new starters in our department. However they are only there for half a day - I could have had the afternoon off! Never mind. She will have to work with a very tired grumpy Sarpreet.

Therefore I am sorry however I will catch up on your blogs and docrafts gallery next week. I will probably have no new posts until next week.

Earlier this week from WOYWW I showed you my current projects, which was a more of a work in progress. Here is a card I have made for this weekend using the Forever Friends Triple Disc. The papers I had printed and idea I had, did not work out, so I ended up with this card. However I have plans for that beautiful Butterfly paper you saw on my desk.
Products used:
Forever Friends Digital Designer Triple Disc
Peel off Stickers
Permanent Markers
Ribbon

16 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet, love the soft colours, fab layout too.
Kelly.x

Allison said...

what a gorgeous card Sarpreet
AllisonX

Spardha said...

rly pretty! :))

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sarpreet,love the colours.xxx

Vicky said...

Lovely card Sarpreet!!, love the colours and image. Hope you are not to tired after your busy weekend :o(
Take care Vicky xx

Gonek said...

Hello Sarpreed!
Really beautiful card.
Greetinds.
Gonek

melsanford said...

A beautiful card - I love the papers you've used. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

beautiful card sarpreet.the image is fab and i love the papers and soft colours.

xx coops xx

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - I'm sure your friends will love it best wishes Lesley x

Carole said...

lovely card :)

Sue said...

Sorry about your nightmare journey, not much fun being stuck on the motorway. Hope you've recovered.

Love the card, beautiful colour.x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card hope you have recovered from your journey Margaret

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, so sweet, love the image you've used.
I'm having so much trouble commenting as blogger keeps giving me error codes, grrrr lol
hugs Mandy xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card, what a nightmare of a journey you had though
Tilly x

Dulcie said...

Aww sorry to hear about your long journey, hope you are recovered soon! Thanks for your nice comment and also for supporting our stamps at Kim's Crafts! I hope it goes well and I appreciate it :-) Dulcie x

Smita said...

Sorry to hear about your long and inconvenient journey :(

Very cute card. I love the little turban very much!

Hugs,
Smita

PS: I know I am a terrible blogger. Sorry for not commenting more often. I do see your posts in my reader though