Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 3 July 2010

Bow Making

Once upon a time, a long long long while ago, someone very generously shared this over at the docrafts forum. I am really sorry, as I can not remember who it was. If it was you, please leave me a message, I will credit you accordingly and link to your blog.

Just been to a demonstration, and one of the topics was bow making. As promised I have posted this picture how to tie a bow using a fork. It has been photographed step by step. Hope it helps.

15 comments:

julie said...

hi i wish i had seen this idea before i had invested in a bow maker its such a great idea.works just as well, julie x

friday feeling said...

I really struggle to tie small bows - this will be a big help, thanks very much!

Jessie said...

Thanks for sharing Sarpreet!

Doreen said...

Wow great tutorial Sarpreet.I will use this thanks.xxx

Carole said...

brilliant ! will have a go :)

-Agnes- said...

This is a great tip, will save me a lot of fiddling about... thanks for sharing it with us, Sarpreet!

melsanford said...

Oh wow! That's fab! Guess what you'll be seeing on my cards shortly.... :-) Thankyou! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

thanks for sharing sarpreet.luv coops.xx

Allison said...

great idea- must give that a go Thanks
AllisonX

Rosietoes said...

What a simple yet so effective idea. Thanks for sharing Sarpreet.

Edna x

Jennifer said...

So clever! xx Jenny xx

Debbie said...

Thanks for that, Sarpreet, I have never been able to make a decent bow!!

Debbie x

Hells said...

Wow, how clever is that. Thanks for sharing. Helen xx

Anonymous said...

Such a neat idea - thank you for sharing this Sarpreet x

chrissy xx said...

Great idea!! Wish I had seen it before I spent on a plastic wot-not.
Chrissyxx