Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 2 July 2010

Creative Expressions Demo Card

This is another card I made on the day of the demonstraton using both stamp sets from Creative Expressions, the Jungle Friend and the Animal Safari Stamp Set. Using the style of Noahs Ark. The card and the animals took a bit of cutting to fit the card style.  I hope you are like this card.
Products used:
Creative Expressions Jungle Friend Stamp
Creative Expressions Animal Safari Stamp
Coordinations Cardstock
Waterbrush Markers
Ruler

14 comments:

melsanford said...

This card is brilliant! It looks like it took aaages! Very effective. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Ger said...

It's gorgeous, a great fun card beautifully put together. Great choice of papers.

I'm a huge fan of Creative Expressions too and avidly watch out for Sheena and Sue on C & C.

Michelle said...

Wonderful card! Looks amazing.

Ruth said...

Very cute card! Ruth x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A fabulous card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Jennifer said...

Fab & fun! So much detail too xx Jenny xx

Hells said...

Great card Sarpreet. love Helen xx

Riet said...

So beautiful Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

friday feeling said...

Brilliant card - really great idea!

coops said...

fantastic card sarpreet,a really great shape and love all the animals.luv coops.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

What a great card and I love all the animals and how you have fitted them on,. Margaret

Alex said...

What a sweet card! I tink my boys would go crazy over this one
! Well done!

Lots of love,
Alex

Rosietoes said...

Smashing card Sarpreet. Love those stamps. Must get mine out and give them an airing.:)

Edna x

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the shape of the card and the animals - especially the ones peeping through the port holes! x