Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 15 July 2010

Colour Create Challenge

Over at Colour Create Challenge blog, this weeks challenge is to create a card using Warm Pinks, Chocolate and White. Here is the picture that they have provided:
As soon as I saw this Colour Challenge I knew instantly that I wanted to use my new papers from dovecraft - piece of cake with the new stamp from Betsy Bluebell Collection called 'Sweet thing'. Over at the challenge blog, looks like I will be the first one! I may wait until a few cards have been posted before I add my card over there!Here is my card:
Products used:
Penny Black Sweet Thing 4084H
Penny Black Betsy Bluebell Stamp (sentiment)
Dovecraft Piece of Cake paper
Papermania flowers
Brown Cardstock
X Cut Mini Circle Punch
X Cut Oval Cutter System

15 comments:

Doreen said...

Just beautiful Sarpreet,you have captured the colours so well.xxx

scrappyjacky said...

A really pretty card...perfect colours.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card,such a cutie,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

gina g said...

Gorgeous card. luv gina xx

Ger said...

Oh so pretty! Makes me think of chocolate cake with raspberries. I have to stop thinking with my stomach!

XxJULESxX said...

oh it's gorgeous!!! that image is so cute!!

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - I love these colours and that image is just delicious! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Maureen said...

lovely colours to work with and your card looks good!!

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Sarpreet!!, such a sweet image Take care Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet, the image is so sweet and fab layout.i love your colours.
xx coops xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Anonymous said...

Scrummy card, Sarpreet! I love that colour combo1 x

tilly said...

hello Sarpreet
Pleased I found your blog, this one is really cute and you have some fantastic work on here
Tilly x

Sharon said...

Hi Sarpreet,

What perfect papers for this pink and brown challenge! I love your cute image - such a beautiful card!

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge!

Sharon x

Di said...

Fabulous card and really cute image!
thanks for joining Colour create this week
Hugs Di xxx