Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 11 July 2010

Pink Gem Blog Candy

Just a quick post, as I am really under the weather. Fever up and down. So whilst I am up to it, I will schedule posts for the rest of the week. Janet the designer of the Pink Gem range, is offering some amazing blog candy, click here to have a look. Here is the picture of the candy.
This blog candy includes:
ProMarker Stamping Pack 2
Two Pink Gem Stamps of your choice (subject to availability)
Pack of 6 Petaloo Wild Roses - Baby Blue
Adesive Pearl Floral & Vines
20 Mulberry Paper Flowers Grey/Black Petals
20 Mulberry Paper Flowers Soft Tan Petals
Craftime Mini Crystals - Pink
Double Sided Adesive Pads

To enter please visit the blog, which will give you the details of being with a chance to enter the candy draw.

The draw for one lucky winner will take place at 6pm on the 30th July

No comments: