Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 8 July 2010

Penny Black At All Sorts Challenge Blog

By blog hopping, I found a new challenge blog for Penny Black, this one is called Penny Black At All Sorts, click here to go and visit this new challenge blog. This weeks challenge is 'A Burst of Summer Colour'. When I was younger, I loved going to the park with my parents having a picnic, and being outdoors.

I hope you like the card. I am also entering this challenge into My Partner in Crafting Crime where the  challenge is Summer Time. I am also entering this into All sorts Challenge which is to create a scene. I am also entering this into Crafty Card Makers challenge which is to use ink on your card, and i have where I have edged the green cardstock. I am also entering this into Creative Card Crew DT call. I am also entering this into the Cute Card Thursday - Schools Out For Summer, where you will see more families out and about with picnics, etc.

I have just realised that I have not shared every card, that I made from the Cute Companions Demonstration. Will start to post those as well, as well the remaining card samples I made on the actual Creative Expressions Demo Day.
Products used:
Penny Black Critter Party Stamp Set
Penny Black Every Which Way Stamp Set
Penny Black Hugs Stamp Set
Coordinations Cardstock

17 comments:

Hells said...

lovely card. Helen :)

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - they look like they're having a lot of fun! :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Jackie said...

Lovely happy card :)
Jackie xx

Jennifer said...

This is so fab! xx jenny xx

coops said...

oh what a fab fun card sarpreet,the scene you have created is fantastic.luv coops.xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sally said...

Beautiful card.
Love it.
Hugs Sally xx

Robin said...

what a sweet little scene!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

brenda said...

Hi Helen

What a great card, love all the little mice and animals.

Thank you for joning in my create a scene theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Thanks for the plug for our new challenge as well, hope you will join in - it'a a monthly one so you have plenty of time.

B x

Cath Wilson said...

What a great way to use your stamps! Love the design. Thanks for playing at Crafty Cardmakers.

Rosietoes said...

Super card Sarpreet. Great wee scene!

Edna x

Deb said...

such a cute scene, love it, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Jane said...

Sooo Cute!! Thank you for joinibg us at Crafty Cardmakers XX

Alma said...

Oh wow! so a very cute card!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!! Hugs, Alma

JR Creations said...

Wow Sarpreet it's stunning. Great idea! Thanks for playing at My Partner in Crafting Crime.

Jenny T.

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love all the little images...x

Thanks for joining us this week for Penny Black at Allsorts challenge... hugs kirsten...x