Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 10 July 2010

Every Which Way

Just a quick post today to show you a card I made for my recent Penny Black Demonstration using the Every Which Way Clear Stamp Set. First of all is the sneak peak I showed you prior to the demontration, followed by the card.

Products used:
Penny Black Every Which Way Stamp Set
Forever Friends All Loved Up Paper

17 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Such a cute card.

Wishcraft said...

Aww sweet card, love the hedgies and stripey paper :o) Lisa x

Jennifer said...

Lovely cute card Sarpreet! xx Jenny xx

The Taming of the Glue said...

Gorgeous card and fab blog!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Vicky said...

Sarpreet this card is adorable!!, just so sweet, love it!!, take care Vicky xx

coops said...

fab card sarpreet,great image and love the colours and the stripey paper.
xx coops xx

melsanford said...

This card is sooo cute - absolutely adorable! I love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card, adore those hedgies.
Kelly.x

Doreen said...

This is just stunning Sarpreet.xxx

Debbie said...

Such a sweet card!

Debbie x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely, One of my favouite sets of stamps. Elaine

Jackie said...

Very cute card, love the simple layout :o)
Jackie xx

Crafty Urchins said...

Lovely, such a cute image.
Sue xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet, so sweet, love the little hedgies
hugs Mandy xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brillant card I love the hegs they make great images. I have sorted my blog so you wont be having to keep putting a word in now when you leave me a comment, thanks for telling and I am pleased to sort it for you and anyone else. Margaret