Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 17 July 2010

Hawthorn and Bramble Card

This gorgeous range of characters from Erica, and her range of characters named 'Daisy and Dandelion and All their friends', have certainly been popular and flying out of my basket of cards. Here is another card I made using this range of characters.
Products used:
Daisy and Dandelion Some Bunny Loves You Paper
Daisy and Dandelion Hawthorn & Bramble Decoupage Pack

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Fantastic card Sarpreet :o)
Jackie xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - I love those little hedgehogs! :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sarpreet,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jennifer said...

Very cute and fab colours! xx Jenny xx

Sarah said...

This lil hedgehog is so cute!

Gorgous colours used.

xx :0)

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet, the image is so cute and i love your colours and fab sentiment.
xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute Sarpreet!!

tilly said...

love the colours and papers on the sarpreet, beautiful card
Tilly x

Michelle said...

Aww this is so cute! Your colouring looks fantastic and I love the combo of papers you chose.

Sally said...

So cute, love the new characters.
Hugs Sally xx

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous cute card!!