Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 19 July 2010

Penny Black Demo Card

Here is a card I made using the Penny Black Stamp Set called Tiny Wishes, combined with the Hampstead Sketch Flower Stamp. I have created my own background using the stamps, I hope you like. This card has certainly been popular at the demo and with my friends.
Products used:
Penny Black Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Hampstead Sketch Flower Stamp Set
White Embossing Powder

16 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Sarpreet,
Love the card too. Really cute image.
Hugs Sally xx

Janice said...

A really pretty card, love how you've done the backing. Jx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow I love it and the image is beautiful, you have made a beautiful card. Margaret

melsanford said...

Beautiful card - I love the background and the cute hedgehog image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Smita said...

Cute image and card. Sorry for being so irregular in commenting!

Smita

coops said...

this is really stunning sarpreet, your background is fab and cute stamp.love the colours.
xx coops xx

Jessie said...

Awwww, this is so pretty :)

tilly said...

wow, the background is great, what lovely stamps and well laid out
Tilly x

Ruth said...

Very pretty indeed! Ruth x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Sarpreet,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rosietoes said...

It's fab Sarpreet. Love your bg.

Edna x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaw cute card Sarpreet, love the image and gorgeous background you've made too.
Kelly.x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Sue said...

The background looks fab Sarpreet. Lovely image, such a cutey.x

Jennifer said...

I love this, it's so gorgeous! Hugs xx Jenny xx