Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 12 December 2010

X Factor Final Tonight: Who is your favourite?

We have certainly had a talented bunch of hopefuls this year on X Factor. Because I missed the first few weeks of the show from picking the final contestants to go on the show and the first shows, I did not have a favourite. I usually connect to someone from when they pick the final contestants. I did have it on record, however my box auto deleted the earlier shows to make room for the other shows.

From the auditions I did love Cher Lloyd, but in the recent couple of weeks I was no longer a fan. However, I still think she will have a music career just look at Diana Vickers, left really early in the show and still had a number one record.

However after watching last nights show, and Christina Aguileras double chin, lol. I have become a huge fan of Rebecca Ferguson. A misfit, always looking on the floor, never felt she was good enough. All of these things I can relate to. And I got a little emotional. She has an amazing unique recognisable voice. She is very inspiring. For me Rebecca Ferguson to win, she has my vote.
So leave me a message, if you a fan of the show or not and who is your favourite, if you have any.

And yes Strictly Come Dancing - which two will leave the show. I feel this maybe a shocker. But from the leader board - it looks like Matt & Alona and Gavin & partner.

I respect the show is totally in the hand of the viewers - however I have missed the dance off. I think that gave some celeb dancers a chance to show it off, and a kick in the backside to improve, which was sometimes needed. Whereas, X Factor who did have the sing off - however kept in a singer, who went in the bottom two on numerous occasions. So I have not decided which one way is best.

No comments: